Monday, July 27, 2009

Part Deux

I like sunsets better than sunrises, bananas better than citrus, and have eclectic music tastes: bluegrass, classical, hymns, and folk music are faves. I don’t listen to music as much these days and have no idea why. I prefer live to Memorex and used to frequent the bluegrass concert circuit, tent camping along the way in a tent I designed and built as part of a design class. Just me, Earnie and a dog named Shep.

My favorite place to enjoy with my family is Bernheim Forest. I like to practice identifying trees by their leaves and bark.

Spiders and snakes don’t bother me a bit but rodents creep me out.

I am unable to watch gorey movies. Want to keep my mind as pure as possible, but that probably makes me ineffective in a real life scene. Even though slaughterhouses didn’t bother me as a kid.

Schmaltzy, sentimental songs make me want to puke.

I started wearing glasses in the third grade when my parents noticed I was creating pinholes to look through to read the attendance tallies on the wall at church.

I read Marvel comics exclusively as a kid. No DC or Archie for me, no way.

I read Greek but had many years of French, which I never use. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Maybe it'll come in handy if I ever move to Canada.

No comments: