Thursday, February 14, 2019

Together



I will draw you close, never let you go
I will draw you close so that you will know
I will not forsake you,  I will never leave
Our souls are one, in the One in whom we both believe

Together God will weave us, together we are one
This world will not deceive us when the day is done
We will be together and together we will thrive
And we will draw together as long as we`re alive

You`ll draw close to me, I`ll draw close to you
Our bond is not of bondage, it sets us free to do
All that the Lord has called us for, beyond what we can dream
For we have found a love that’s found in the Love supreme

Together God will weave us , together we are one
Ths world will not deceive us when the day is done
We will be together and together we will thrive
And we will draw together as long as we`re alive…

Valentine`s Day, 2019
Anthony Foster



No comments: