Saturday, June 20, 2020

Guide me O my Lord and Savior

Verse 1:
Guide me O my Lord and Savior, pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but You are mighty, hold me with Your powerful hand;
Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven, feed me till I want no more,
Feed me till I want no more.

Verse 2:
Open now the crystal fountain where the healing waters flow;
Let Your fiery, cloudy pillar lead me where I’m called to go
Strong Deliverer, Strong Deliverer,  be my strength and be my shield,
Be my strength and be my shield.

Verse 3:
When I tread the shores of heaven, bid my anxious fears subside;
Bear me through the swelling current,  draw me safe unto Your side;
Songs of praises, songs of praises I will ever give to You;
I will ever give to You.

(Original written by William Williams as Guide me O Thou great Jehovah)
June 13, 2020
Updated by Anthony Foster

No comments: