Thursday, August 20, 2020

I Will Go With Heaven’s Glory



I will go with heaven’s glory , I will go, I will go
And the rest of the story the world will know, all will know

When my Jesus comes for me

From beyond the crystal sea

I’ll step into eternity and I will know.

 

I will go with heaven’s glory, I will go

He will take me to his side from here below

When my Jesus he returns

Wood and hay and stubble burns

Every  hope  for which my heart yearns I shall know.

 

I will go with heaven’s glory I will go

When he comes I’ll leave behind death’s dark shadow

As I sing with heaven’s choir,

Like a chariot of fire

I will rise to my desire and I will go.

 

I will go, I will go, I will go

He shall reap the sacred seeds that  He sows

So my life on Him depends

Jesus is my journeys’s end

With my Jesus I’ll ascend and I will know.

 

Anthony Foster

August 20, 2020

No comments: