Monday, June 21, 2021

Oh Father



Oh my maker by your love I have become your child
My inheritance is in heaven above  because we are reconciled
So may I honor You my Father by the honorable life I live
In you , through you and to you, Abba honor to you I give

The LORD is merciful and gracious, 
slow to anger, and His mercy runs deep 
He will not always chide His child:
And his anger He will not Keep.
He has not dealt with us after our sins; 
nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 
For as great as the heaven is high o’er the earth, 
To those  that fear him is his great mercy 

Oh Father, Father in heaven, I will hallow your great Name
I want to show Your image in me-to your glory and your fame
Father almighty- who provides, and protects, and begets
On you my Abba Father, my mind is stayed and set.

As far as the east is from the west, 
so far has he removed our sins 
Like as a father pities his children, 
so the LORD pities them that fear Him
For he knows our very frame; 
He remembers that we are dust. 
As for man, his days are as grass: 
As a flower of the field, so he must trust 

Key Change
For the wind passes over it, and it is gone; 
And the place thereof shall know it no more. 
But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting 
To everlasting upon them that fear the LORD 
His righteousness is unto the children's children; 
To such as keep his covenant, and obey
And to those that remember  and do
His commandments, they will walk His way

Oh my maker by your love I have become your child
My inheritance is in heaven above  because we are reconciled
So may I honor You my Father by the honorable life I live
In you , through you and to you, Abba honor to you I give


Psalm 103:8-18, KJV
Father's Day 2021
Anthony Foster

No comments: