Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Refuge and Fortress





I shall dwell in the shelter of the Most High
The LORD is My refuge and  fortress,
And in the shadow of the Almighty I will abide
My God, in whom I trust  I will rest
He will deliver from the day of trouble
Within His pinions covered and sealed
For under his  wings I will find refuge;
His faithfulness is a buckler and shield.

For He will command His angels concerning you
To guard you in all your ways.
And He will give His angels charge over you
He will keep you and  deliver you today.

Because you`ve made the LORD your refuge,
Made the Most High your dwelling place—
No evil shall be allowed to befall you,
No plague will see you laid to waste

I will not fear the  night terrors
Nor the arrows that fly my way,
Nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
Nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.
A thousand may fall at my side,
Ten thousand at my right hand,
It will not come near me.
But the wicked will not stand.

For He will command his angels concerning you
To guard you in all your ways.
And He will give His angels charge over you
He will keep you deliver you today.

Psalm 91
Anthony Foster December 18, 2018

No comments: