Sunday, September 6, 2026

For Christ’s Sake


With Charity and Sympathy

Let us be loving and kind

For Christ’s sake, let it be, let it be

If we give life away, then true life will find


With Christ, I have been crucified 

And now I no longer live

But Christ lives in me and I have died

To all sin promises to give

So live Jesus Christ and to die his gain

For my hope of glory is in Christ

So whether I go or I remain

His praise shall be my sacrifice 


In this world where  life is give and take

I want to live my life for Jesus’ sake

Not I, but Christ who lives in Me

For this is the holy mystery 


With Christ, I have been crucified 

And now I no longer live

But Christ lives in me and I have died

To all Sin promises to give

So to live is Christ and to die is gain

For my hope of glory is in Christ

So whether I go or if I remain

His praise shall be my sacrifice


Galatians 2:20; Colossians 1:27

September 6, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: