Sunday, September 13, 2026

My Dwellingplace



When the darkness falls around me,

And the road is hard to trace,

I will run to where You lead me,

I cast myself headlong on Grace


All the noise of earth will cease

When I hear Your gentle voice.

In Your love, my soul finds peace

In Your presence, I rejoice. 


You’re my dwellingplace

Safe in Your embrace

In Your abode I will dwell

In your presence here

To you I’ll draw near

And with my soul it is well

Here in Holy Beth-el.


I will rest and not be shaken,

You draw near and I am home

I am kept and not forsaken,

Sheltered by Your love alone. 


Bridge

Through the valley of the shadow of death

You are faithful, You are true

There is a promise with every breath

That you dwell in me and I in You.


You’re my dwellingplace

Safe in Your embrace

In Your abode I will dwell

In your presence here

To you I’ll draw near

And with my soul it is well

Here in Holy Beth-el.


Genesis 28:17-19

Psalm 90:1; 71:3;91:09-10

September 13, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: