Saturday, October 3, 2026

The Hand of the Artist



Just as I was is where you met me

Just as I am is what you’ve made me

Just as I’ll be will be all of glory

Designed by the Artist’s hand

Until glory, forever transformed, I am just as I am


Chorus

I am fearfully and wonderfully made

You made me as I am without my aid

Not of my will, your image you instill

For we are fearfully and wonderfully made


Not a single error, not a second thought

Everything I carry is everything you’ve brought

So I lay down the mirror and embrace your peace

And let the endless wishing and the striving cease


You are still working to will and do in me

A work in progress and I will see

The hand of the artist  until I see His face

For every heartbeat is the beat of Grace


I am fearfully and wonderfully made

You made me as I am without my aid

Not of my will, your image you instill

For we are fearfully and wonderfully made

Fearfully and wonderfully made


October 3, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: