Monday, October 5, 2026

Creed



 I believe in God, the Almighty

 Father, maker of heaven and earth,

 And in Jesus Christ, his only Son,

 And in His begotten, virgin birth

 He was conceived by Holy Spirit,

 He was born of the Virgin Mary,

 He suffered under Pontius Pilate,

 Was crucified, died and was buried;


 He then descended into the grave

 I believe the third day he was raised

 Yes, He arose again from the dead;

 Hallelujah, Glory, God be praised!

 He ascended up into heaven,

 And is now seated at God's right hand

 Soon he will come to judge the living

 And will judge the dead just as was planned


 This is what I believe-This is the truth I confess

 This is the truth I received-And in these convictions I rest


 I believe in the Holy Spirit,

 And the universal Church, the Bride

 The communion of the Holy Saints

 Those who in Christ’s presence will abide

 I believe in forgiveness of sins,

 The atonement that was made complete

 The resurrection of the body 

 And life eternal at Jesus’ feet


 I believe by grace through faith we’re saved

 I believe God’s steadfast love is just

 I believe the Holy Bible’s true

 And it’s Christ alone that we must trust

 I believe repentance is a gift

 And without God’s move man won’t believe

 To these timeless Truths I will hold fast

 For by mere man they were not conceived


 This is what I believe-This is the truth I confess

 This is the truth I received-And in these convictions I rest.


October 5, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: