Sunday, September 27, 2026

At the Feet of Jesus



Snares of the road and dangers of the day,

Won’t quiet my spirit or show me the way.

Laying my burdens and crowns as well down

I will weather the rush of this world where I’m found

Here ‘neath His Wings  in their shadow so sweet,

I find my whole world at Jesus’s feet.


Chorus

At the feet of Jesus, my heart is made new,

My quest is resolved in the Faithful and True

My shelter in trials, my song in the night,

Resting in grace and wrapped in Christ’s light.

Oh, let me linger and never depart,

Here at the feet of the Lord of my heart.


Tears that I’ve hidden and fears that I've known,

Melt in the warmth of the Love He has shown

Now there is no reason to hurry or strive,

Just here in Christ’s presence I’m truly alive.

With hands open wide and my spirit bowed low,

There’s nowhere else that I need to go.


At the feet of Jesus, my heart is made new,

My quest is resolved in the Faithful and True

My shelter in trials, my song in the night,

Resting in grace and wrapped in Christ’s light.

Oh, let me linger and never depart,

Here at the feet of the Lord of my heart.


Bridge

Christ is my peace when the billows roll high,

My Lord wipes the tears that fall from my eyes.

Closer than breath, He is Living within

That’s where the healing and freedom begin.


At the feet of Jesus, my heart is made new,

My quest is resolved in the Faithful and True

My shelter in trials, my song in the night,

Resting in grace and wrapped in Christ’s light.

Oh, let me linger and never depart,

Here at the feet of the Lord of my heart.


September 27, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: