Thoughts are racing in the dark,
Arrows finding every mark.
Doubts arise and heavy fears,
Cloud my eyes and bring the tears.
Every lie a fortress tall,
Begging me to doubt and fall.
Chorus
Lord, I take every thought captive now,
At Your name, the lies must bow!
Raze the walls inside my head,
Replace the fear with life instead
Transform my mind, renew my heart,
Speak Your truth and set me apart.
Logic says I'm on my own,
Weak and broken, overthrown.
Pride is whispering for control,
Worry gripping at my soul.
Hold me steady, calm the storm,
Let Your peace my mind transform.
Bridge
No more listening to the noise,
I will listen to Your voice!
Shield of faith and sword of grace,
Flee the enemy and his space.
By the blood and by the word,
Every wicked lie is heard
And cast away!
Mind renewed, in You I stand, today
Safe within Your healing hand, I pray
July 22, 2026
Anthony Foster
No comments:
Post a Comment