Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Forever In Glory



I was wandering in the shadows, 

Lost but still You saw me there  

Your gentle whisper called my name, 

Lifted me from my despair  

I see the gates are open wide, 

Your mercy writes my story  

And now my soul can finally rest, 

forever in Your glory  


Chorus

In glory, I will stand before Your throne  

Every tear is gone, my heart is finally home  

In glory, love has won the victory  

Jesus, all I am belongs to Thee  


The crown of life You place upon me, 

Not for what my hands have done  

But for the blood that speaks my freedom, 

By the power of the Son  

All the angels sing Hosanna, 

The heavens tell Your story  

I lift my hands and join the song, 

Forever in Your glory  


Repeat Chorus


Bridge

No more night, no more fear  

I see the light of heaven here  

Your presence is my only song  

I’ll worship You forever long  


Repeat Chorus


Forever in Your glory…  

Forever I will be…  

Jesus, all I am belongs to Thee  

No comments: