Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Glorious Story



I held the pen too tight,

I tried to write each line.

I fought through darkest night,

To make my story mine

The pages stained with tears,

The plot began to break,

Choked out by heavy fears,

Of every choice I'd make. 


Chorus 

So I hand You back the book,

Each new chapter was the same

With one compassionate look

You call me by my name

Rewrite it from the start

And heal my wandering heart.

Write every word and page

From the beginning to the end

I step off of the stage,

And trust You as my Friend. 


You are the living Word,

The Author and the Guide.

My silent cries are heard

Right here by Your sweet side.

You take the jagged lines

And make them whole and new.

In all Your grand designs,

My life points straight to you


July 22, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: