Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Where Glory Grows



I came with my hands open, weary and worn

Asking to stand, and to weather this storm

I pleaded for healing , to take away the pain

But I heard a quiet whisper that it must remain


For Your grace is sufficient, Your love will remain

For all of my losses will soon become gain

 I’ll cast myself on You, surrender all my pleas

'Cause power is perfected when I am on my knees

Oh, when I am empty, Your grace overflows

In The depths of my weakness is where glory grows

 

The road has been rugged, and we journey far

Here in the deep valley I’m counting the scars

But breaking is normal, this side of the fall

I’ll boast in my weakness, and answer the call

 

(Bridge)

It’s not by my power, and not by my might

You overturn my darkness in Your holy light

The heavier the burden, the sweeter the rest

In every trial, by Your promise I’m blessed

I’ll boast in my weakness and the Lord’s sufficiency 

That the power of Christ may dwell in me


For Your grace is sufficient, Your love will remain

For all of my losses will soon become gain

 I’ll cast myself on You, surrender my pleas

'Cause power is perfected when i am on my knees

Oh, when I am empty, Your grace overflows

In The depths of my weakness is where glory grows

In The depths of my weakness is where glory grows


2 Corinthians 12:9-10

July 20, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: