Wednesday, July 22, 2026

You are Good and Kind



You do not leave me to my anxious fears

You count the numbers of my falling tears

When heavy trials press upon my mind

Your perfect patience meets me, good and kind


You whisper peace into the troubled night

And pull my spirit back into the light

No longer bound by chains of guilt or shame

I find my rescue in Your holy name


Through every season, through the fire and flood

I am protected by redeeming blood

My heart overflows, my lips will now proclaim

The endless wonder of Your name


I pursue you for you first sought  me

Your goodness is the anchor in a raging sea

Every morning, every evening, every day

You are the truth, the life, the only way


Safe forever at Your throne i rest

In Your goodness, I am blessed 

Oh my Savior you are good and kind

In your goodness peace I find


July 22,2026

Anthony Foster 



No comments: