Sunday, July 19, 2026

My Trust, My Hope, My Highest Boast



I place my trust in Jesus

He is worthy of my trust

Place my trust in Jesus

For He is true and just


Chorus

Jesus. is my strong foundation

In Jesus is my one salvation

I will sing of His holy name

Forevermore I shall proclaim

In Jesus, I am secure

His  grace and love forever endure


I place my hope in Jesus

On the promise of his grace

I place my hope in Jesus

For I know his love’s embrace


Repeat Chorus


I place my boast in Jesus

And I shall declare his fame

I place my boast in Jesus

And glorify His name


My trust, my hope, my highest boast

Are found in You, O Lord of hosts

My trust, my hope, my highest boast

Are found in You, O Lord of hosts


For Jesus is my strong foundation

In Jesus is  my one salvation

I will sing of Your holy name

Forevermore I shall proclaim

In Jesus, I am secure

Your grace and love forever endure


In Jesus...In Jesus...On Jesus name I call!

My trust, my hope, my all in all.


July 19, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: