Saturday, August 1, 2026

Holy Is Your Name



My soul proclaims Your greatness, O Lord,

And my spirit rejoices in You, my Savior

In my everyday life,I am not ignored

For You have looked on me with favor

And though I am ordinary, 

I am blessed to belong to you

You have done extraordinary 

Works for me its true


In You I am satisfied-Holy is Your Name. 

May Your Name be glorified-Holy Is Your Name


You have been with me 

in moments when I moan

Turning my broken pieces

 into Holy stepping stones.

Your mercy has covered me 

from birth unto my waning years 

And extends to all those I love.

All those I hold dear 


In You I am satisfied-Holy is Your Name. 

May Your Name be glorified-Holy Is Your Name


You have shown Your strength 

in my barren land

Lifting me up when I was downcast

And giving me the courage to stand. 

Your promises are faithful

Your promises are true

Now and forever be my guide

Lord I depend on You.


In You I am satisfied-Holy is Your Name. 

May Your Name be glorified-Holy Is Your Name

Holy is Your Name

Holy Is Your Name! 


After Luke 6:41-45 (The Magnificat)

August 1, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: