Sunday, August 9, 2026

God Knows



You know when I sit and when I rise;

You perceive my thoughts from afar.

You discern my going out and my lying down;

With all my ways You are familiar


Ere a word’s on my tongue, you know Lord

You, LORD, know it completely.

You hem me in behind and before,

And you lay your hand upon me. 


Chorus

Of all of my troubles You are aware

It all is exposed in your light

You know the burdens I bear

Nothing is hidden from Your sight


You know my thoughts words and deeds

You number the hairs on my head

So I know you know my needs

You know the day I will be dead


Bridge

You know me and see me

And You test my heart toward  You

Nowhere to hide where you cannot see

All I am is exposed to Your view


Chorus

Of all of my troubles You’re aware

It all is exposed in your light

You know the burdens I bear

Nothing is hidden from Your sight


Psalm 139:2–5, 15-16

Matthew 10:29-31

Jeremiah 1:5; Psalm 1:6

Hebrews 4:13; Jeremiah 12:3

August 9, 2026

Anthony Foster

No comments: