Saturday, August 1, 2026

I call out your Name


Lord, I know you always hear me

So I call out your Name

Draw me close as you draw near me

I’ll call out your Name


For you are Jehovah Rapha you are the Lord that heals

You are Elohim and Abba, these Names your Word reveals

You are El Elyon, You are God Most High

Yahweh Mekodisshkem the Lord who sanctifies


Lord, you know I always need you

So I call out your Name

When you speak, Lord, I will heed you

Lord,  now I call out your Name


You are God Almighty, my holy El Shaddai

You are Jehovah Nissi, my banner flying high

You are Jehovah Rohi, my Shepherd, who will lead

You are Jehovah Jireh, who provides all I need


Your great Love I need to realize

So I call out your Name

To apprehend you with spirit eyes

Lord, I call out your Name


Oh, my Jehovah Tsidkinew-the Lord my righteousness!

You are Jehovah Shalom- with your peace. I am blessed.

You are Jehovah Shammah, my ever-faithful friend

The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End


You are the Ancient of Days from age to age the same

You are the God who hears me, So I call out Your Name

I call out Your Name, I call out Your Name

I call out Your Name, I call out Your Name


1 John 5:14 Psalm 145:18 

Psalm 17:6 : Psalm 120:1 : Isaiah 58:9

August 1, 2026

Anthony Foster 


No comments: