Sunday, August 16, 2026

Grace


Grace has overpowered my sinful heart

Now it puts my sins away

Your grace has empowered me from the start

And sustained me day unto day


Grace has renewed my sinful mind

So my thoughts are being cleansed

As a new creature, I’m redefined

I no longer seek my own ends


I would be faithful,  faithful forever

For You are faithful forever to me

For nothing can ever, ever sever 

The Grace that made this blind man see

And transformed my destiny…


Grace has rescued my sinful soul

And sanctifies me to be sure

Grace is breaking and making me whole

So I might be holy and pure


Bridge 

Your grace is sufficient fully sufficient

More than sufficient t’will be

Your unmerited favor shall never relent

For your power is perfected in me


I would be faithful faithful forever

For You are faithful forever to me

For nothing can ever, ever sever 

The Grace that made this blind man see

And transformed my destiny


August 16, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: