Friday, August 7, 2026

Amazing Love


If there be any debt, a debt 

Of gratitude is all

It’s only right- that’s what’s required

This side of the fall. 

That God would give His Son for me.

To become my only plea 

Now heaven is my destiny. 

This is the upward call.


Amazing Love astounds the soul

Amazing Love confounds my mind

Amazing Love I now extol

No greater love can sinners find

For this love we were designed


How can there be a benefit

That to me accrues

Can I make some sense of it

How could I e’er refuse?

For love has shed its light on me

Quickened my heart and set me free

So here I ponder on my knees

The amazing good good news!


Now this love I shall pursue

To transform me and all I do

Amazing love will see me through

Each morning it is new!


Amazing Love astounds the soul

Amazing Love confounds my mind

Amazing Love I now extol

No greater love can sinners find

For this love we were designed


August 7, 2026

Anthony Foster



No comments: