Sunday, August 9, 2026

God is My Song



Lord, do you have a song for me tonight?

Here am I, Lord, awaiting your light

When I receive it, I’ll sing it for you

I will be singing a song that is new


Jesus, you are the source of my songs

As you sing over me, I'll sing along

Together in harmony, I pray we sing

For you will inhabit that sweet offering


Behold, God is my salvation; 

I will trust, and will not be afraid

The Lord is my strength and my song

On Him my hope is stayed


Shout aloud sinner, and sing for joy

In Christ rejoice and now on Him wait

Shout aloud now saint, and sing for joy

I sing, For the Holy One is Great


Behold, God is my salvation; 

I will trust, and will not be afraid

The Lord is my strength and my song

On Him my hope is stayed


I will sing the sweet song of salvation

I will sing it out loud and strong

I will sing the song of redemption 

And pray that you will sing along


Melodies of mercy-Tunes of the truth

In my old age-Sing the songs of my youth


Behold, God is my salvation; 

I will trust, and will not be afraid

The Lord is my strength and my song

On Him my hope is stayed


Ephesians 5:19; Psalm 96:1

Isaiah 12:2a, 6

August 9, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: