Friday, August 7, 2026

The Rock of Righteousness (My Hope)



Not in my strength or in my might

But Christ alone I am made right

No other hope has rescued me

No other Name remains my plea


Not in my children or my wife

But in the very source of life

Not in my works or in my plans

On the rock of righteousness, I stand


Chorus 

Christ is the Rock of righteousness

His blood has ransomed me

This is the truth that I confess

From sin I’ve been set free

Now I am His eternally


Bridge 

Now to live is Jesus Christ

And now to die is gain

There is no other sacrifice

God’s word is made it plain 

No other work remains


Now not in all the world can give

But in Christ alone I live

The Words of Life to him belong

He is my source, my strength, my song


Christ is the Rock of righteousness

His blood has ransomed me

This is the truth that I confess

From sin I’ve been set free

Now I am His eternally


John 6:68; Acts 4:12

Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 2:8-9

August 7, 2020

Anthony Foster

No comments: