Friday, August 7, 2026

I Fall I Fail and I’m Flawed



I fall, I fail, and I’m flawed

Yet in the hands of the living God

He is not limited by my limitation

In Christ, I am lifted beyond my station


I’m flawed, I fail and I fall

But I know on whom I will call

Christ lifts me up and holds me fast

Even when into the depths I’m cast

 

With me, it is impossible

But with Christ, all things are possible

Without Him I can do nothing

But in Christ I can do all things


I fall  I’m flawed and I fail

I wander I’m weeping and I wail

But I lift my eyes and then I seek

The power that’s perfected when I am weak


OK, all right, Amen!


With me, it is impossible

But with Christ, all things are possible

Without Him I can do nothing

But in Christ I can do all things


August 7, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: