Wednesday, August 12, 2026

A Heart That Yields to God



Lord, I’ve been known for a heart of stone

Soften it or break it or make it new

Fill it with love and make it your own

Give me a heart that yields to You


When you write your Word there, it endures 

It changes me with every heartbeat

So I pray that my heart will beat with Yours

Until then, it will not be complete 


Give me a heart that yields to You

Give me a heart that’s faithful and true

Conformed to the Son

So when it is done

I will live with a new point of view

Give me a heart that yields to You


The heart that yields is a heart that obeys

It’s obedience that accounts to righteousness

Hearts that yield to God shall walk the narrow way

For the yielded heart results in holiness


Give me a heart that yields to You

Give me a heart that’s faithful and true

Conformed to the Son

So when it is done

I will live with a new point of view

Give me a heart that yields to You

Give me a heart that yields to You

August 12, 2026

Anthony Foster


No comments: