Saturday, August 8, 2026

In the Stillness

 



Here in the stillness of the night

A song arises in me

A song of the spirit that brings its own light

Giving my heart eyes that see


Here in the stillness, those spiritual eyes

Are focused on what is True

And visions of beauty and goodness arise

As I set my mind Lord on you


For I will be still

And I will know you

You are my God and ever shall be

It is your will

That I should know you

And understanding You I am free

In the stillness Your beauty I see


Here in the stillness of the morning

Mercy is rising anew

In this tranquility new hope is dawning

For all my hope I find in You


Now I will be still

And I will know you

You are my God and ever shall be

It is your will

That I should know you

And understanding You I am free

In the stillness Your beauty I see


Psalm 46:10; Jerermiah 9:23-24

August 8, 2026

Anthony Foster





No comments: